Sunday, November 20, 2011

‎11/18/2011


An Open Letter to my FB family, friends and “peeps”--- Growing up, I never really got involved in politics, specifically. However, I did keep my eyes and ears open to what was politically going on and taking place around me. I was also blessed to be raised with a clear understanding of how and why this nation was formed and constituted. Further, I was made aware of the great personal sacrifices which took place to make this nation the greatest in the world, and which gives us the individual freedoms and responsibilities unparalleled anywhere else on earth. That knowledge and sense of pride was deeply instilled within me.


The 2008 Presidential Campaign (for some unknown reason) awoke within me an intense desire to investigate and “vet” any and all candidates, as I was of the opinion that politicians, from BOTH political parties, had been and were currently, leading all of us down an unsustainable path (financially, morally, socially, and etc.) Within the first six months of learning about each of the candidates, my gut feelings told me that something wasn’t quite right with candidate Barack Obama. My gut and intuition have rarely ever failed me in the past.....so, I was “tuned-in” to what I was hearing (or not hearing) and feeling. This empty feeling of mine toward Obama quickly came about with the help of the news media (and others) by them NOT vetting his background and political views. For the first time in my adult life (no pun intended, Mrs. Obama), I witnessed a failed vetting process surrounding Obama, unlike the vetting of any other presidential candidate in the past, that I could recall.


My intense research on Obama quickly produced a rather stark “slap in the face” to the very basic principles of what made our country “the one” that others around the world would want to live in, prosper in, and experience their individual freedoms and God-given rights that we all share.Obama’s political background, ideologies, and the teachings he received regarding America are well documented, if anyone would take the time to investigate them. Furthermore, the left-wing, radical friends, pastor, and associates he developed over the years, were (and still are), people that DO NOT have our country’s best interests at heart. The moment I heard Obama make the statement that he wanted to “fundamentally transform America”, I knew exactly what he had in mind and what his “agenda” would be as President. That statement of his alone should have been the biggest “red flag” warning to all of us, that his goals for America were ones of turning us away from our founding principles.


This, in my mind, made Obama a “fraud” to our nation, as he has been talking out both sides of his mouth, saying all the “right things” he knows we want to hear, but, behind the scenes, he is structurally building a more “European-style” socialist (or worse) form of government. The past, almost three years now, of his presidency has only confirmed to me that he has no regard for the Constitution (even though he took an oath to uphold it) and views it as a document of “negatives” (what government can’t do to us, as it was intended) instead of what government can do for you (Obama’s mentality). Small government vs Large Government.


I made it my goal on FB to expose Obama as the fraud he truly is to this nation. His actions speak louder than his words, quite frankly. I have tried to be a “shinning light on a hill” to provide individuals (who are still sitting on the fence), a means of providing information about Obama they haven’t taken the time to learn themselves, for what ever reason. I suspect......Apathy?


I realize my Obama rants have taken away from your fun, enjoyment, and sense of “getting away from the stresses of every day life”, by you being on FB and spending some time on here with your family and friends. Therefore, I will design a blog entitled, “Our Constitution---Hanging By A Thread”, wherein politics can be discussed in a more formal and appropriate setting. I am being prepared for something.....I do not know what that is yet, when it will come about yet, or for what purposes yet, but know this, I will stand up and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic. Our nation is at a turning point in history, and although the Constitution WILL hang by a thread, it will never be destroyed.


The question before us presently is.....what 2012 candidate has the intestinal fortitude to blast Obama's failed policies, defend and promote America, here and around the world, as "the" beacon of light for all to see. I assure you, it is NOT Obama!

May God bless The United States of America!

Peace!

4 comments:

  1. Sharon Virginia Stratmoen: Well said my dear friend...well said. My sentiments exactly and i am tired of having that empty feeling inside! Love you and Julie and all that you stand for....it is right,it is good,it is sacred...it is Our United States of America and it stands for freedom. Let's hold tight to her and defend her with every breath that we take..God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcus Squid Spicer: Amen Brother! Very VERY well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victor Ferdinand Rojas: Mike, I wish I were as capable and eloquent as you have been here in putting down in words what we truly feel...nay - KNOW - about the pretender who currently occupies our White House. It is high time that more AMERICANS pay attention to the "rants" coming from you and many, many other sober, critical thinkers. No, you have not taken anything away from my fun or enjoyment - I can only hope that more of us get off the fence and start paying very close attention to what's happening to our nation. May God bless you and all patriots like you, and may our beloved United States of America long endure!

    ReplyDelete